- Chartered accountant for over 20 years
- Working primarily in corporate IT enabled enterprise outsourcing
- New business finance lead for CSC UK, Unisys Europe, and BNP Paribas UK
- 15+ years building compelling propositions to meet client requirements
- Bridging perspectives between sales, solution design and finance
- Completed over 300 deals ranging from £50k to £500M TCV
- Business management from £1m start ups to £500m+ corporates
- Multi sector experience to utilise:
- IT infrastructure, professional services, hardware and software fulfilment
- Financial services, manufacturing, minerals and aggregates, and waste management
- Travel, venture capital, and HeathTec
I especially enjoy working along side business owners/directors/managers, converting ideas and ambitions into reality. Identifying the positive momentum, that all businesses have, and using this to bridge to where the client wants to be. From building propositions, managing existing business plan reviews and fine tuning, to brand new commercial strategies, and all mapped with actionable measurable steps to get from A to B.
My experience has been gained across corporate and SME and start up organisations. Dealing with both complex matrix international companies, and owner managed businesses in need of support.