Certus provides a hands-on financing service designed to optimise your working capital. From asset financing, working capital funding, to a traditional overdraft Certus has access to a panel of 75+ competitive financing providers.
Sourcing funds from major financial institutions to specialist lenders, the panel assembled will bid competitively against 90% of applications submitted.
From a single and specific funding requirement to a complete business holistic plan, Certus are able to conduct a 360-degree review and build a funding plan to match your businesses’ requirements.
We break this down into three distinct phases:
- Phase 1: Connect and discover
- Phase 2: Funding application
- Phase 3: Funding secured
Connect and discover (Phase 1)
- Review client’s financing requirements
- Assess financial health of the company overall
- Preliminary application review
- Complete summary review of company to optimise financing options available
- Finalise funding requirements
Funding application (Phase 2)
- Submission of key information and financing requirements to funding panel
- Management of lenders responses
- Prepare short listing for client review and final selection
Funding secured (Phase 3)
- Final funding documentation completed and submitted
- Final approval received
- Funding resources available